PHASE 1: ASSESSMENT
We know from tons of experience that the best way to get a clear picture of your business is by asking the right questions and listening a lot! We’ll assess where your brand is today including your mission, your perceived strengths, your understanding of your competitors, your target audience and any current marketing efforts you have in place.
We’ll gauge your understanding of brand connection, position, voice, personality, design and communication. We’ll go deep and get clear on your goals, walk you through our process, and explain all the deliverables, benefits and newfound swagger you’ll gain with from working with us.
PHASE 2: CONNECTION
People don’t buy what you do—they buy why you do it. We explore your core beliefs, values, and passions and find out how they connect with the reason your company exists and make sure the connection is strong and meaningful. This helps us create a clear and powerful mission statement so everyone is on the same page. Building the strongest foundation for your new brand comes from building your own first.
PHASE 3: POSITION
There are two kinds of positioning: optimal and everything else. If your brand isn’t gaining traction, you’re in the everything-else pile. Once we’ve defined and connected your core values with your company’s mission, we help you identify your ideal customer. We analyze the market and your competitive framework to identify opportunities for aligning your company’s unique strengths with your customer’s desires and purchasing behaviors. This reveals the opportunities for optimal positioning that will get your customer’s attention and interest. It gives you loads of clarity, helps you create your core messaging and stops you from spinning your wheels and wasting precious marketing dollars.
PHASE 4: MESSAGING & VOICE
Brand Messaging & Voice
Your message is evv-ree-thing because it communicates who you are and the unique value you bring to your customer. If it’s cryptic or misses the mark with your audience, it will significantly impair your ability to define your position, cut through the noise and grow. Consumers also buy from brands they relate to and that make them feel a certain way, so it’s important to create a brand voice that they connect with and one that’s uniquely yours. Communicating a clear message in a consistent brand voice is a crucial part of distinguishing yourself from your competition and occupying a place in your customer’s mind.
PHASE 5: DESIGN
Color, typeface, texture, shape, and imagery all play an important role in how a customer reacts to your brand. Supported by lots of neuroscience, your design can have a huge impact on your ability to attract the right customer and should be treated as an important part of your business strategy. Designs that are uninspired or look slick but have no real connection to their intended audience are everywhere and only serve as a beacon of hope for your company, nothing else. We design brand assets that are not just custom but customized to perfectly communicate the feeling and values of your brand directly into the consciousness of your client and help your business grow. Our work is original, visually stunning, follows proven laws of branding, and designed to serve your strategic business goals.
DELIVERABLES AND RESULTS
- Establish your core beliefs and true brand connection so you can speak concisely about your value proposition.
- Identify your ideal client so you know exactly who to speak to, what they need and how you can serve them.
- Define your mission statement so anyone working with you can understand and share your vision.
- Create a powerful position statement that drives key decisions that affect your customer’s perception of your brand.
- Establish your unique value proposition that conveys your core message and the unique value of your brand with clarity.
- Develop a signature program or proprietary process that strengthens your position of authority in the marketplace.
- Create a brand business voice that presents clear, consistent messaging.
- Establish a communication strategy that develops your brand and increases your client base.
- Create a custom presentation deck or marketing slides that communicate your message with clarity.
- Design a custom logo that reflects the core values of you and your ideal client.
- Build a custom website design that reflects the same look, feel and powerful message of your new brand.
- Create a style guide that gives cohesion, direction and clarity to anyone marketing your brand.