Explore your core beliefs and values and how they connect to the reason your company exists and make sure the connection is strong and meaningful. This helps you create a clear mission statement so everyone is on the same page. Building a strong foundation for your brand comes from understanding your own first.
Get clear on who your client is, what problem you’re solving for them, the unique value you provide that’s different from your competitors, and how it solves their problem.
Once you understand the unique value you bring to your clients, it’s time to create and communicate a clear message that captures that value. If it’s confusing, too broad or doesn’t resonate, it will significantly impair your ability cut through the noise and grow. Communicating a clear message with consistency is a crucial part of distinguishing yourself from your competition and occupying a place in your customer’s mind. When it’s done correctly, it’s an incredibly effective tool for driving revenue.
DELIVERABLES AND RESULTS
- Define a clear mission so everyone working with you shares your vision and becomes a rainmaker.
- Identify the problem you are solving for you client so you can speak their language and attract their interest.
- Create a position in the market that you can own and your clients will remember.
- Establish your unique value proposition so you can speak clearly about what makes you different than your competitors.
- Develop a signature program or proprietary process that strengthens your position of authority in the marketplace.
- Create a powerful brand message so you can market your unique value with clarity and consistency and attract new clients.